Page 1 of 1
How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:53 pm
by kenhirai
Because too much duplication. What is the tag to only display only the main group thumbs in category page. I remember in the past update theres a function in tube setting letting u to choose main or ext group. I can't find it anywhere now.
Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend
Posted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:50 pm
by kenhirai
I try but is not working still displaying ext thumbs
<thumb num=97-100 page_main_tag=true></thumb>
Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:33 am
by kenhirai
Rotation : New Rotation : Tube Settings 'Use main or ext thumb groups ? ' - Main or Ext. As you can see in Edit of each thumb (rotation - list thumbs) there are 2 fields for thumb's group - main (where you can select only one group) and Ext (where you can select one and more groups). 'Main' is faster, lower load on server, but means less content for your site. Use Ext unless you see really high server load.
This is exactly what i am looking for, i can't find it any where in the admin.
Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 am
by admin
I was removed, the only way now is to delete ext groups for galleries and leave just 1 the same and main group.
Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend
Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:45 pm
by kenhirai
how to remove ext galleries in mass???
also how to import only one category for gallery if something like asian;teen;chick;sexy
like that?
Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend
Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:11 pm
by admin
i think the only way here is to run some sql queries ... sorry, i don't ready-made for this case as I don't run into such questions everyday ...
Import - skip groups in import pattern for example and set them in options above.