How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post by kenhirai »

Because too much duplication. What is the tag to only display only the main group thumbs in category page. I remember in the past update theres a function in tube setting letting u to choose main or ext group. I can't find it anywhere now.
Last edited by kenhirai on Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post by kenhirai »

I try but is not working still displaying ext thumbs


<thumb num=97-100 page_main_tag=true></thumb>
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post by kenhirai »

Rotation : New Rotation : Tube Settings 'Use main or ext thumb groups ? ' - Main or Ext. As you can see in Edit of each thumb (rotation - list thumbs) there are 2 fields for thumb's group - main (where you can select only one group) and Ext (where you can select one and more groups). 'Main' is faster, lower load on server, but means less content for your site. Use Ext unless you see really high server load.


This is exactly what i am looking for, i can't find it any where in the admin.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post by admin »

I was removed, the only way now is to delete ext groups for galleries and leave just 1 the same and main group.
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post by kenhirai »

how to remove ext galleries in mass???

also how to import only one category for gallery if something like asian;teen;chick;sexy

like that?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How do I display on the MAIN group galleries NO extend

Post by admin »

i think the only way here is to run some sql queries ... sorry, i don't ready-made for this case as I don't run into such questions everyday ...

Import - skip groups in import pattern for example and set them in options above.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply