Page 1 of 1
What is the best way to display niche galleries
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 pm
by kenhirai
Let say I have multi niche master. and I now want to open a new niche site about "Filipina" how do I display only filipina galleries on the slave site?
If theres no category or subcategory name "filipina" in master.
Re: What is the best way to display niche galleries
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:20 pm
by admin
1. add a new category at master
2. add galleries
3. activate just this category at a slave site
Re: What is the best way to display niche galleries
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:02 pm
by kenhirai
But how do I filter only filipina galleries from import let say Xhamster Asian dump?
Re: What is the best way to display niche galleries
Posted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm
by admin
use 'Filter Keywords'