What is the best way to display niche galleries

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

What is the best way to display niche galleries

Post by kenhirai »

Let say I have multi niche master. and I now want to open a new niche site about "Filipina" how do I display only filipina galleries on the slave site?

If theres no category or subcategory name "filipina" in master.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: What is the best way to display niche galleries

Post by admin »

1. add a new category at master
2. add galleries
3. activate just this category at a slave site
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: What is the best way to display niche galleries

Post by kenhirai »

But how do I filter only filipina galleries from import let say Xhamster Asian dump?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: What is the best way to display niche galleries

Post by admin »

use 'Filter Keywords'
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply