Page 1 of 1

Ranking CTR

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:11 am
by kenhirai
Index page is ranking thumbs with CTR, but doesn't seem to correspond to the correct galleries.

I check the CTR from Desc order. and the best ones have CTR 2 and is Gallery A.
However, it is not listed on the main page first spot, rather the first thumb is listed and it has a CTR only with 0.02.

I am wondering if I am missing something or SMartcj is not listing thumbs correctly?

Re: Ranking CTR

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:04 pm
by admin
How many shows does that gallery A has ?

Re: Ranking CTR

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:54 pm
by kenhirai
only 1 shows, those galleries I search with CTR descending all have little shows compare to ones listed on the main page.

Re: Ranking CTR

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:53 pm
by admin
So it's a new thumb

What do you have in "Test positions start
do not test new thumbs at positions higher then " ?

Re: Ranking CTR

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:23 pm
by kenhirai
The value is 10.

I understand now, with new thumb is easy to get a few shows and a few clicks, but that doesn't mean the thumb is a popular one. so its better to test it first before putting up on top. very helpful feature.

Re: Ranking CTR

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm
by admin
Ok