Ranking CTR

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Ranking CTR

Post by kenhirai »

Index page is ranking thumbs with CTR, but doesn't seem to correspond to the correct galleries.

I check the CTR from Desc order. and the best ones have CTR 2 and is Gallery A.
However, it is not listed on the main page first spot, rather the first thumb is listed and it has a CTR only with 0.02.

I am wondering if I am missing something or SMartcj is not listing thumbs correctly?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Ranking CTR

Post by admin »

How many shows does that gallery A has ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Ranking CTR

Post by kenhirai »

only 1 shows, those galleries I search with CTR descending all have little shows compare to ones listed on the main page.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Ranking CTR

Post by admin »

So it's a new thumb

What do you have in "Test positions start
do not test new thumbs at positions higher then " ?
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Ranking CTR

Post by kenhirai »

The value is 10.

I understand now, with new thumb is easy to get a few shows and a few clicks, but that doesn't mean the thumb is a popular one. so its better to test it first before putting up on top. very helpful feature.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Ranking CTR

Post by admin »

Ok
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply