Page 1 of 1

I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:19 am
by mactron
I need to hire someone to check all SCJ setting (trade, rotate...)

I can do paypal or paxum

Thank you!

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 am
by admin
Sorry I don't provide such services.

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:31 pm
by kenhirai
I can help, u still need it?

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:18 pm
by admin
Thank you, PM him plz.

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:32 pm
by Smarty
I also need help in setting up the script, basically to get it going.
If someone would like to help, please PM me. I can do paypal.

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:42 pm
by admin
I guess you can ask your admin to install it for you.

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 pm
by darkfarrow
Hi can help you

www.contentpimp.info

you will find my ICQ there and email

cheers

Re: I need to hire someone to check settings

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 pm
by admin
Thank you, darkfarrow