Page 1 of 1

Search Question

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:28 pm
by kenhirai
Let say I search one to two keywords and they match then return some results, however, if I input more search terms like /search=asian+boobs+fucking+tonight+great most likely it returns zero result and the page will be blank, is it possible to fill up the page with most closely match galleries? for example, word that contains either asian or boobs or fucking or tonight or great. to be shown on blank result page?

Re: Search Question

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:11 pm
by admin
Try sphinx

Re: Search Question

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:20 pm
by kenhirai
But it has conflicts when using multi domains, are other webmasters the same problem?

Re: Search Question

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:05 pm
by admin
I haven't heard about sphinx problems ..

Re: Search Question

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 pm
by kenhirai
Then thats very weird, u have any idea what leads to the conflict? Now I just switch on sphinx and its slow down

Re: Search Question

Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 am
by admin
No, there's no detail at all, i'm not an extrasensory individual