Search Question

Post Reply
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Search Question

Post by kenhirai »

Let say I search one to two keywords and they match then return some results, however, if I input more search terms like /search=asian+boobs+fucking+tonight+great most likely it returns zero result and the page will be blank, is it possible to fill up the page with most closely match galleries? for example, word that contains either asian or boobs or fucking or tonight or great. to be shown on blank result page?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Search Question

Post by admin »

Try sphinx
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Search Question

Post by kenhirai »

But it has conflicts when using multi domains, are other webmasters the same problem?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Search Question

Post by admin »

I haven't heard about sphinx problems ..
Don't forget to run script update
kenhirai
Posts: 330
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Re: Search Question

Post by kenhirai »

Then thats very weird, u have any idea what leads to the conflict? Now I just switch on sphinx and its slow down
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Search Question

Post by admin »

No, there's no detail at all, i'm not an extrasensory individual
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply