Page 1 of 1
Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 pm
by kenhirai
if i were to use clean url such as /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html and I want to sell traffic to broker like traffic holder. do I just setup the option in SmartCj, and the url will skim itself? or do I need to include the tracking code <!--THUMB_LINK--> or scj/out.php?s=70&c=1=<!--URL--> like trading script to skim out to broker?
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:03 pm
by admin
First of all I have to say that /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html is a rewrite URL
so 'so-called' clean would be /scj/tube/?slug=clean-url-girl
and - no, there's no out.php and it can not sell traffic , /scj/tube/index.php only generates pages and that's it.
If you want to sell or trade traffic you have to use out.php?...
there's a default rewrite for /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->
so if you want to sell traffic and use rewrites - yes, you have to use links like /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:37 pm
by kenhirai
Maybe u can think about adding a hidden link skim to <!--Gallery_Link>. Because now the software takes skim a few %, and they are taken from any link generate on the site. I think webmasters should have that option.
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:12 pm
by admin
I'm not sure i quite understand what option you are asking for ...
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:14 pm
by kenhirai
for example i think it works better if skimming is hidden in the regular link
/gallery/hotchickfucking/index.html
and I set some skimming internally in smartcj, like skim 70%. just click on above link will skim. rather not using out.php?s= or tracking code <!--thumb_link--> link should not be dynamic, should be static.
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:11 pm
by admin
Why should link be static ?
PS you don't have to show skimming in URL, you can use default skimming.