Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
if i were to use clean url such as /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html and I want to sell traffic to broker like traffic holder. do I just setup the option in SmartCj, and the url will skim itself? or do I need to include the tracking code <!--THUMB_LINK--> or scj/out.php?s=70&c=1=<!--URL--> like trading script to skim out to broker?
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
First of all I have to say that /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html is a rewrite URL
so 'so-called' clean would be /scj/tube/?slug=clean-url-girl
and - no, there's no out.php and it can not sell traffic , /scj/tube/index.php only generates pages and that's it.
If you want to sell or trade traffic you have to use out.php?...
there's a default rewrite for /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->
so if you want to sell traffic and use rewrites - yes, you have to use links like /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->
so 'so-called' clean would be /scj/tube/?slug=clean-url-girl
and - no, there's no out.php and it can not sell traffic , /scj/tube/index.php only generates pages and that's it.
If you want to sell or trade traffic you have to use out.php?...
there's a default rewrite for /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->
so if you want to sell traffic and use rewrites - yes, you have to use links like /gallery/clean-url-girl/index.html?<!--THUMB_LINK-->
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Maybe u can think about adding a hidden link skim to <!--Gallery_Link>. Because now the software takes skim a few %, and they are taken from any link generate on the site. I think webmasters should have that option.
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
I'm not sure i quite understand what option you are asking for ...
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
for example i think it works better if skimming is hidden in the regular link
/gallery/hotchickfucking/index.html
and I set some skimming internally in smartcj, like skim 70%. just click on above link will skim. rather not using out.php?s= or tracking code <!--thumb_link--> link should not be dynamic, should be static.
/gallery/hotchickfucking/index.html
and I set some skimming internally in smartcj, like skim 70%. just click on above link will skim. rather not using out.php?s= or tracking code <!--thumb_link--> link should not be dynamic, should be static.
Re: Gallery Link And Selling Traffic
Why should link be static ?
PS you don't have to show skimming in URL, you can use default skimming.
PS you don't have to show skimming in URL, you can use default skimming.
Don't forget to run script update







