Group names from each gallery

Post Reply
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Group names from each gallery

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, I´m trying to get every group name of my galleries adding it to corresponding urls for each gallery category. I tried to get them individually like <a href="/category/<!--GROUP_1_ID-->/<!--GROUP_1_NAME-->.....><!--GROUP_1_NAME--></a> but this way I get some of them missing and then reporting 404, so what I thought was to get that using the <group list> which includes all existing groups for one gallery (I know code is wrong but you may get the idea):

<a href="/category/<group_list num=1-3><!--GROUP_ID--> </group_list>/<group_list num=1-3><!--GROUP_NAME--> </group_list>/ctr/1/"><group_list num=1-3><!--GROUP_NAME--> </group_list></a>

Is it possible to get this working so I can avoid empty group_4_name' s, for instance?
Thx
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Group names from each gallery

Post by admin »

<group_list num=1-3><!--GROUP_NAME--> </group_list>

it won't output empty groups in this case so feel free to try.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply