Page 1 of 1

About Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 pm
by kenhirai
Since smartcj cache page every time surfer makes a visit to it and store in cache. Does that mean if I have a large site with alot of pages, I should raise the cache time from the default 900 to like 9000? To warm up things

Re: About Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 pm
by admin
Yes, you can do it.

Re: About Cache

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm
by kenhirai
And the script says common.php is more important. If I were to change, do I just use different number in Rotation Setting or I have to edit it in common.php file???

And 900 is the units in HOURS? Minutes? what is it based on?

Re: About Cache

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:12 am
by admin
If you have those settings in common.php - change there.

Seconds.

Re: About Cache

Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:43 am
by kenhirai
Please take a look at PM, urgent question. thx

Re: About Cache

Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:32 am
by admin
I have a bunch of messages from you, actually looks like you are the most active poster right now.
Can you please specify what messages are you talking about ?