Page 1 of 1

How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:20 am
by kenhirai
I want to display the amount of all the gallery I have on main page, or amount of latest added videos last hours. how to?

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:17 am
by admin
TOTAL_ITEMS

There's no tag to output amount added during the last hour.

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm
by kenhirai
<!–-TOTAL_ITEMS-–>

I tried but nothing is display? I need to show like This site has "2394049" Videos In Total... Stuff like that all videos I have

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm
by kenhirai
still not working, what task to display the total amount of contents i have in the database. like

We have "2,039,409" Videos what tag to use, total_item returns nothing.

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:49 pm
by kenhirai
Not specific tag or category or models.

Re: How to display TOTAL Amount Of VIDEOS OVERALL

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:12 am
by admin
total_items returns total amount of galleries for current request.
you can add a tag to output thumbs w\o any filters and get total_amount this way
but i dont think anyone really needs correct amount, just write 3232432 and save some server resources.