Page 1 of 1

Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:00 pm
by kenhirai
<tag_cloud num=1-10>
<!--TAG_NAME--><!--THUMB_URL-->/<!--THUMB_LINK-->
</tag_cloud>

can I? or how do I track click and trade with tags in tags cloud?

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:03 am
by admin
What does it mean "to trade with tag cloud" ?

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 pm
by kenhirai
I see u can trade with categories thumbs, can u trade with tag thumbs?

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:28 pm
by kenhirai
Category thumb trade is like

http://www.domain.com/category/Mammy/?4x2x253390

Can I trade with tag like above?

http://www.domain.com/tag/Mammy/?4x2x253390

I try and but it wont count click?

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:22 am
by admin
I do not understand you.
Can you please explain this once again ?
What does not count , what it should count and so on.

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm
by kenhirai
Need to use rewrite thats why.

Re: Can I trade with tag cloud?

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:22 pm
by admin
ok