Page 1 of 1
How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:12 am
by darkfarrow
How to export videos/thumbs and generate excel file so my writer can write new descriptions - for new slave sites?
Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:02 pm
by chymp
To export galleries from SCJ I created a template with a hard to guess URL which is essentially a delimited gallery dump. I have one page for pics and one for movies, each are sorted by date, but you could break them up by sponsor or whatever. The lack of decent export functionality is one of the big limitations of this script IMO, unless I am missing the functionality.
Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:11 pm
by admin
You can also try rotation - export
Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles
Posted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:39 pm
by chymp
I have a custom rewrite for my urls, so I have to do it this way, which honestly is fine. Just took me awhile to figure out that I needed to do it this way

Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles
Posted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 am
by admin
Custom template is also a good idea )