How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles

Post Reply
darkfarrow
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 am

How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles

Post by darkfarrow »

How to export videos/thumbs and generate excel file so my writer can write new descriptions - for new slave sites?
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles

Post by chymp »

To export galleries from SCJ I created a template with a hard to guess URL which is essentially a delimited gallery dump. I have one page for pics and one for movies, each are sorted by date, but you could break them up by sponsor or whatever. The lack of decent export functionality is one of the big limitations of this script IMO, unless I am missing the functionality.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles

Post by admin »

You can also try rotation - export
Don't forget to run script update
chymp
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles

Post by chymp »

I have a custom rewrite for my urls, so I have to do it this way, which honestly is fine. Just took me awhile to figure out that I needed to do it this way :)
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How to export videos/thumbs in smartcj for new unique titles

Post by admin »

Custom template is also a good idea )
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply