Hi, my groups are showing twice each one, instead of just one as usual, they are showing doubled in index and categories list.. This is a slave site, got other slaves and they are working fine.
Script is updated in both sites so I dont know what is the issue here.
Could u help me out?
Thx
Groups showing twice
Re: Groups showing twice
Open 'list thumbs' - select category thumbs
Delete them all (not more then 30 at a time)
Rotation - Special - init category thumbs
Delete them all (not more then 30 at a time)
Rotation - Special - init category thumbs
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Groups showing twice
I followed your instructions, but when I delete them, it automatically creates category thumbs with 2 items, which means that they get repeated again.. what could b wrong?
Re: Groups showing twice
hm... try to reconnect this site w\o saving its data at master.
Don't forget to run script update







