Page 1 of 1

Traffic by Categories

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 pm
by mactron
How I can set traffic by categories?

If traffic comes from domain.com/teens/ have to go on my site mydomain.com/teens/

Thank you

Re: Traffic by Categories

Posted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 pm
by admin

Re: Traffic by Categories

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:53 am
by mactron
Hello,

I try that but doesn't work for me... Something must be wrong with URL structure...

My URL structure: http://domain.com/category/Ass/
Custom Redirect URL: http://domain.com/category/{NICHE_NAME}/
Custom Redirects - Keywords: Ass|Hot ass

When I click my site on trade site I got url: http://domain.com/category/tub/ - All categories are redirected on "tub" - I'm not sure form where i get "tub" .. There is no category or tag with name "tube"

In the case if I put a full url in "Custom Redirect URL" works fine and traffic goes on http://domain.com/category/Ass/

I don't know what I'm doing wrong ?

Thank you!

Re: Traffic by Categories

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:19 am
by admin
Where do you click from ? and at what link ?
i'll try to click.