How I can set traffic by categories?
If traffic comes from domain.com/teens/ have to go on my site mydomain.com/teens/
Thank you
Traffic by Categories
Re: Traffic by Categories
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Traffic by Categories
Hello,
I try that but doesn't work for me... Something must be wrong with URL structure...
My URL structure: http://domain.com/category/Ass/
Custom Redirect URL: http://domain.com/category/{NICHE_NAME}/
Custom Redirects - Keywords: Ass|Hot ass
When I click my site on trade site I got url: http://domain.com/category/tub/ - All categories are redirected on "tub" - I'm not sure form where i get "tub" .. There is no category or tag with name "tube"
In the case if I put a full url in "Custom Redirect URL" works fine and traffic goes on http://domain.com/category/Ass/
I don't know what I'm doing wrong ?
Thank you!
I try that but doesn't work for me... Something must be wrong with URL structure...
My URL structure: http://domain.com/category/Ass/
Custom Redirect URL: http://domain.com/category/{NICHE_NAME}/
Custom Redirects - Keywords: Ass|Hot ass
When I click my site on trade site I got url: http://domain.com/category/tub/ - All categories are redirected on "tub" - I'm not sure form where i get "tub" .. There is no category or tag with name "tube"
In the case if I put a full url in "Custom Redirect URL" works fine and traffic goes on http://domain.com/category/Ass/
I don't know what I'm doing wrong ?
Thank you!
Re: Traffic by Categories
Where do you click from ? and at what link ?
i'll try to click.
i'll try to click.
Don't forget to run script update







