When i change my handler to dso the main page of all my website give me error
Check path /home/user/public_html/domain.com/scj/data/ in common.php or copy common.php from scj/cgi to your location
it is a problem of file permission?
suphp to dso = error
Re: suphp to dso = error
I believe DSO handles paths somehow .. sorry i did use it before.
Did you try to ask admin ?
Did you try to ask admin ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: suphp to dso = error
Yes i have ask to an admin but it don't understand why... i work on it since 1 week... i have already have this problem on a fresh scj install.. after installation i need to chmod file to 644 and folder to 755 to work with suphp but dso need maybe to have the default permission...
i will do a fresh install and switch to dso after to see if this website work
i will do a fresh install and switch to dso after to see if this website work
Re: suphp to dso = error
I dont really know why in the scj_install i can see the normal chmod but if i stay my file on the normal permission the website not work.
I need to set all file 644 and folder 755, i have read about it and its about the suphp...
I need to set all file 644 and folder 755, i have read about it and its about the suphp...
Re: suphp to dso = error
It won't work this way.
I recommend you to switch to a regular setup .
I recommend you to switch to a regular setup .
Don't forget to run script update
Re: suphp to dso = error
It was because my folder and file was not correct.... dso can easily drop 20% cpu usage
thank you
thank you







