Outlis settings for site with a lot of trades
Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:38 pm
I am now using Dynamic Outgoing Settings preset where i have 10 positions for trades from 1350 to 30 points.
Are there some suggestions to have better traffic trading for sites that have a lot of trades, 300-400 and even more?
I currently have 392 active trades on one site and seems like 10 positions of outlist might not be the best variant, but i'm affraid to experiment much with that to not hurt the things.
Any suggestions are welcome
Are there some suggestions to have better traffic trading for sites that have a lot of trades, 300-400 and even more?
I currently have 392 active trades on one site and seems like 10 positions of outlist might not be the best variant, but i'm affraid to experiment much with that to not hurt the things.
Any suggestions are welcome