I am now using Dynamic Outgoing Settings preset where i have 10 positions for trades from 1350 to 30 points.
Are there some suggestions to have better traffic trading for sites that have a lot of trades, 300-400 and even more?
I currently have 392 active trades on one site and seems like 10 positions of outlist might not be the best variant, but i'm affraid to experiment much with that to not hurt the things.
Any suggestions are welcome
Outlis settings for site with a lot of trades
Re: Outlis settings for site with a lot of trades
I think It's a good idea to add positions.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Outlis settings for site with a lot of trades
Should i add 5 more so it will be 15 in total? Or 20 in total?
How should I redistribute the points between 15-20 positions?
How should I redistribute the points between 15-20 positions?
Re: Outlis settings for site with a lot of trades
I don't know, you have to experiment with it to find out what's best for your site with you productivity and traders.
Don't forget to run script update







