Page 1 of 1

Change Group Names

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 pm
by cloudgp
Hi, is there any way to change the group names individually if I have slave domains? ie For the same group I want to have Teens in Master and Young girls in other domain , is that possible? Everytime i´m changing, the group name changes in all domains.
Thanks

Re: Change Group Names

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:12 pm
by admin
No, but you can use Custom Name for slaves

Re: Change Group Names

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:54 pm
by cloudgp
What I´d need is that in index template categories names were different for slaves vs master, so I´m changing custom names but that isn´t making any difference in multiniche index template, categories names aren´t changing, is there any way to do that?

Re: Change Group Names

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:17 pm
by admin
May be caz you still output in template category_name while you want category_custom_name ?

Re: Change Group Names

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 pm
by cloudgp
Yep, that was it, Thanks man

Re: Change Group Names

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 pm
by admin
NP