Change Group Names

Post Reply
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Change Group Names

Post by cloudgp »

Hi, is there any way to change the group names individually if I have slave domains? ie For the same group I want to have Teens in Master and Young girls in other domain , is that possible? Everytime i´m changing, the group name changes in all domains.
Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Change Group Names

Post by admin »

No, but you can use Custom Name for slaves
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Change Group Names

Post by cloudgp »

What I´d need is that in index template categories names were different for slaves vs master, so I´m changing custom names but that isn´t making any difference in multiniche index template, categories names aren´t changing, is there any way to do that?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Change Group Names

Post by admin »

May be caz you still output in template category_name while you want category_custom_name ?
Don't forget to run script update
cloudgp
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:51 am

Re: Change Group Names

Post by cloudgp »

Yep, that was it, Thanks man
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Change Group Names

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply