Page 1 of 1

Cant even login to admin

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm
by kenhirai
its taking too long to login. filipinasextube.org/scj/admin

Re: Cant even login to admin

Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:59 pm
by admin
Should I wait for a password or I have to detect a problem by url ? )

Re: Cant even login to admin

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 am
by kenhirai
theres no password for now I lost it and change .htaccess. and it doesn't login to the control panel. the database has around 12k galleries. all embed. its not loading at all. please help.

Re: Cant even login to admin

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am
by admin
You have to run update first of all.

Re: Cant even login to admin

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 am
by kenhirai
how to run update?

Re: Cant even login to admin

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:20 am
by admin