Page 1 of 1

Nginx and Cloudflare configuration

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:53 pm
by happydg
Hello,

I added this code in nginx conf for cloudflare:

set_real_ip_from 103.21.244.0/22;
set_real_ip_from 103.22.200.0/22;
set_real_ip_from 103.31.4.0/22;
set_real_ip_from 104.16.0.0/12;
set_real_ip_from 108.162.192.0/18;
set_real_ip_from 131.0.72.0/22;
set_real_ip_from 141.101.64.0/18;
set_real_ip_from 162.158.0.0/15;
set_real_ip_from 172.64.0.0/13;
set_real_ip_from 173.245.48.0/20;
set_real_ip_from 188.114.96.0/20;
set_real_ip_from 190.93.240.0/20;
set_real_ip_from 197.234.240.0/22;
set_real_ip_from 198.41.128.0/17;
set_real_ip_from 2400:cb00::/32;
set_real_ip_from 2606:4700::/32;
set_real_ip_from 2803:f800::/32;
set_real_ip_from 2405:b500::/32;
set_real_ip_from 2405:8100::/32;
set_real_ip_from 2c0f:f248::/32;
set_real_ip_from 2a06:98c0::/29;

real_ip_header CF-Connecting-IP;

In https://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=nginx REAL_IP is my ip but I can't find HTTP_FORWARED_FOR or HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR in /scj/admin/test.php.

I sent you the url in private.

Thank you.

Re: Nginx and Cloudflare configuration

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:05 pm
by admin
Why do you expect to find it there?

Re: Nginx and Cloudflare configuration

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:23 am
by happydg
Because in https://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=nginx it says:

"How to check : open /scj/admin/test.php, look for HTTP_FORWARED_FOR ("

Where to check it then?

Thank you.

Re: Nginx and Cloudflare configuration

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:58 am
by admin
this is an error if you see HTTP_FORWARED_FOR

it's under error 2 section