Page 3 of 3
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:41 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
post_max_size is set to 500MB and I got it increased to 1GB but still when I select 3K galleries using Massedit Selected or Massedit Query it shows 975 galleries selected.
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:43 am
by admin
it's about posted variables
Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:15 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:it's about posted variables
Are you sure it shows 977 with Massedit Query ?
Caz when I checked - it was 10000+
Hi,
No I tried with both Massedit Query and also Selected does not work, only selects about 900 galleries at a time, what exact setting in the server shall I ask admin to change to get this to work?
Regards,
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:38 pm
by admin
Ok, send me admin area - i'll make a screenshot in your admin
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:57 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:Ok, send me admin area - i'll make a screenshot in your admin
PM sent.Thanks.
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:46 pm
by admin
You don't need to output 10000s of galleries to massedit it
Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:08 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:You don't need to output 10000s of galleries to massedit it
Even 1 will do
I usually output 15 max and click massedit query
Ok, I was selecting the galleries and then trying to Massedit Query, didn't know that it works the other way around.Thanks.
Re: Categories Question
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:11 pm
by admin
NP