Page 2 of 2

Re: Slow redirects

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:03 pm
by DanS2
Nevermind, I was using the <!--THUMB_LINK--> with the javascript.
Adding it to the link directly works.

Re: Slow redirects

Posted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:37 pm
by admin
ok

Re: Slow redirects

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:37 am
by DanS2
How do I link to embedded content like this?
/scj/cgi/out.php?<!--THUMB_LINK-->&url=<!--URL-->

this way, it is using the external link and not the embedded video.

Re: Slow redirects

Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:59 pm
by admin
Did you add an external url for embeded content?

Re: Slow redirects

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:12 am
by DanS2
I import the video page url with embeds to have a way to delete them.

Re: Slow redirects

Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:05 pm
by admin
You can add &send_to_source=true to original url, and it will send to that url instead of showing embedded code.