Getting skimmed on category thumbs

DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by DanS2 »

Good question. The System Trader settings page is screwed up.
I Pmed you the admin login a few days ago.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by admin »

Yes, I see that those settings are screwed.
The question is how did it happen ? I've never seen anything like that.
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by DanS2 »

I didnt touch the database. I just connected it to the master, and there were errors several times, until it eventually connected fine.
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by DanS2 »

Should I perform a fresh install?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by admin »

Do you know how to execute sql query ?
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by DanS2 »

No not really. Not very familar with databases.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by admin »

Ok...
Well, you can reinstall but it takes time and so on
do you have admin ? it's just 1 query to fix it ...
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by DanS2 »

Yeah, just let me know what they should do......
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs

Post by admin »

update settings set value = 'GET_p|spiders|cheat_clicks|mobile|proxy|overclicks|noref|nocookie|bl_traders|se|bl_ref|notrade|GET_p2|trade_personal|country_personal|first_click|quality_skimming||tube_personal_skimming' where name = 'skim_order'
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply