Good question. The System Trader settings page is screwed up.
I Pmed you the admin login a few days ago.
Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Yes, I see that those settings are screwed.
The question is how did it happen ? I've never seen anything like that.
The question is how did it happen ? I've never seen anything like that.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
I didnt touch the database. I just connected it to the master, and there were errors several times, until it eventually connected fine.
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Should I perform a fresh install?
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Do you know how to execute sql query ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
No not really. Not very familar with databases.
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Ok...
Well, you can reinstall but it takes time and so on
do you have admin ? it's just 1 query to fix it ...
Well, you can reinstall but it takes time and so on
do you have admin ? it's just 1 query to fix it ...
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
Yeah, just let me know what they should do......
Re: Getting skimmed on category thumbs
update settings set value = 'GET_p|spiders|cheat_clicks|mobile|proxy|overclicks|noref|nocookie|bl_traders|se|bl_ref|notrade|GET_p2|trade_personal|country_personal|first_click|quality_skimming||tube_personal_skimming' where name = 'skim_order'
Don't forget to run script update







