Page 2 of 2
Re: converts never ends
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:55 pm
by thesios
I also noticed if u send a errored gallery back to regrab , it will go active , but nothing is grab
Re: converts never ends
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:11 am
by admin
What version do you use ?
Do you have "save source" on ?
Re: converts never ends
Posted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:53 am
by thesios
Build 201412180909
Re: converts never ends
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:21 pm
by admin
Ok, what do you have in gallery_grabber.log about regrab ?
Re: converts never ends
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:10 pm
by thesios
No error are far as I can tell
Can you try to repro on ur tcms instance
Re: converts never ends
Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:26 pm
by admin
I've tried - it's ok here.
Can you please give me admin area and more details on how to reproduce this error?