All clicks
Caz if I click at out.php?member=...
it will always send to this trader
How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
on the stats it says unique out, so it's a mistake and should be raw out or all out right?
http://www.screencast.com/t/z4tHEu8z0F8A
is there a way to find out how many uniques that were?
http://www.screencast.com/t/z4tHEu8z0F8A
is there a way to find out how many uniques that were?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Imagine this.
I have this link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 and my stats in admin panel are all zeros.
I click on this http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 so my OUT will become 1. I click on another link on my site, let's image this very same link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 will it get changed to 2? And let's say I click once again http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ie-jackson will it become 3 OUT after this click?
I mean I made 3 RAW clicks on the same trade partner, will these all be counted to OUT or just 2 or just 1?
I have this link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 and my stats in admin panel are all zeros.
I click on this http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 so my OUT will become 1. I click on another link on my site, let's image this very same link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 will it get changed to 2? And let's say I click once again http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ie-jackson will it become 3 OUT after this click?
I mean I made 3 RAW clicks on the same trade partner, will these all be counted to OUT or just 2 or just 1?
Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?
Yes, in this case it's raw clicks
Don't forget to run script update







