How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Post by admin »

All clicks

Caz if I click at out.php?member=...
it will always send to this trader
Don't forget to run script update
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Post by Ramp »

on the stats it says unique out, so it's a mistake and should be raw out or all out right?
http://www.screencast.com/t/z4tHEu8z0F8A

is there a way to find out how many uniques that were?
Ramp
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 am

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Post by Ramp »

Imagine this.

I have this link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 and my stats in admin panel are all zeros.


I click on this http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 so my OUT will become 1. I click on another link on my site, let's image this very same link http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ria-lynn-5 will it get changed to 2? And let's say I click once again http://erohub.xxx/out.php?member=babesa ... ie-jackson will it become 3 OUT after this click?

I mean I made 3 RAW clicks on the same trade partner, will these all be counted to OUT or just 2 or just 1?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: How accurate is SmartCJ for tracking traffic?

Post by admin »

Yes, in this case it's raw clicks
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply