Page 2 of 3

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:58 am
by tubeman
admin wrote:I don't know
You wanted to change main group - now you ask me what you should set there ...
How do I find the main group exactly? Right now just have the groups I copied.

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:03 pm
by admin
Hm...

So you don't understand what is main group ?

What do you mean by 'find it' ?

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:Hm...

So you don't understand what is main group ?

What do you mean by 'find it' ?
Yes ,anywhere I can read about Main group? Cause now I only have groups that I have copied.

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:15 pm
by admin
Main is just 1 selected group out of all (ext) group
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:20 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:Main is just 1 selected group out of all (ext) group
Just to see real number of galleries when we count galleries in groups for example.
Ok its Ttl Main right? Now what do I edit in massedit to make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main?

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:23 pm
by admin
Why do you want to " make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main" (i don't understand what that means though)

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:25 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:Why do you want to " make the galleries from TTL ext to TTL main" (i don't understand what that means though)
Because when I assign galleries to certain Groups it dosen't show all the galleries in TTL main, its showing like 50% galleries in TTL ext and remaining in TTL main.

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 pm
by admin
Why do you want to see all of them in Main ?

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:20 pm
by admin
Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit

Re: Categories Question

Posted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:21 pm
by tubeman
admin wrote:Your original question was about 977 galleries
The problem is server limit of post size
use Query massedit
Is this the post size variable for php? Whats a good size to set it at?