Page 2 of 2

Re: Babe galleries site

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 am
by Ramp
No category thumbs.


check http://erohub.xxx/galleries/
these thumbs you see are representing a gallery. how do I chose another photo from the gallery to represent it?

Re: Babe galleries site

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:27 pm
by admin
ok
Do you understand that gallery thumbs are rotation thumbs are not the same ?

Re: Babe galleries site

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:46 pm
by Ramp
I didn't ask if they are different or not, I asked if there is a way for me to choose which one to use from the gallery.

Is it so hard to understand?

Re: Babe galleries site

Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 pm
by admin
ok

Yes, if you have just 1 rotation thumb for each gallery
and yes, if you have move then 1 rotation thumb, but set CTR fot the best one manually