Hi,
couple days ago I got a 500 error on my site (it was due some kind of error on my license) I have downloaded it again and the 500 error message disappeared.... after that I am seeing this message "Check crontab for this domain. Looks like it doesnt run" while trying to access the global stats...
Cron is running and the main stats is displaying everything (inside that domain), but I am not able to see it on my Global Admin / stats
Global Admin / stats
Re: Global Admin / stats
Hi!
I think it shows warnings from that domain. Did you try to delete warnings and reload GA?
I think it shows warnings from that domain. Did you try to delete warnings and reload GA?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Global Admin / stats
Nope, What I did was delete this site and add again in my Global admin, but it doesn't work...admin wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:58 am Hi!
I think it shows warnings from that domain. Did you try to delete warnings and reload GA?
How/where can I do that?
Re: Global Admin / stats
open admin area at that site, most likely you'll see a letter icon (top left corner)
clicks it
delete warnigns
check out GA again
clicks it
delete warnigns
check out GA again
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Global Admin / stats
Deleted for both sites, but still doesn't workadmin wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:01 pm open admin area at that site, most likely you'll see a letter icon (top left corner)
clicks it
delete warnigns
check out GA again
Re: Global Admin / stats
ok, send me admin area plz and how to see what exectly doesnt work
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Global Admin / stats
He is spamming my reply with links..... look at the link he post on my reply "dermatologo pavia visita dermatologica"
Look his stats
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:03 am
Just a spammer







