Hi,
In my error logs for a site I see this:
2019-09-05 21:09:04 :: IonCube error: error code 7 Array
(
[license_file] => /home/httpd/html/domain.com/public_html/scj/scj2.lic
[current_file] => /home/httpd/html/domain.com/public_html/scj/includes/libs/Cookie.class.php
[ip_address] =>
[domain_name] =>
[include_file] =>
)
Your license file is corrupt. Please re-upload your license file to <b>scj folder</b>. If you do not have a license, please contact support.
Array
(
)
But on the site there is no error. Do I need to reupload this file?
Regards,
Licence File Corrupt
Re: Licence File Corrupt
The domain has licence. The error appeared in logs once, site works fine but am wondering why this error showed up in logs.
Re: Licence File Corrupt
May be it at that moment when you were uploading a license file
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Licence File Corrupt
Can I ignore this error if everything is working fine on site or do I need to reupload licence file? Generally whenever free subscription is changed to paid the licence automatically updates to paid from your server.
Re: Licence File Corrupt
You can ignore it, I think it was a 1 time issue when the license was updated
Don't forget to run script update







