tag clouds
Re: tag clouds
Don't forget to run script update
Re: tag clouds
I am still confuse
how exactly I can setup the tag clouds?
how exactly I can setup the tag clouds?
email: dcoderk at yahoo (dot) com
Re: tag clouds
Activate tags and add <tag_cloud tag
What exactly you do not understand ?
What exactly you do not understand ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: tag clouds
i think its already have that on default template
<div class="cats_list">
Tags:<br>
<tag_cloud order=alphabet>
<a href="/tag/<!--TAG_NAME-->/"><font size='<!--TAG_RANK-->'><!--TAG_NAME--></font></a>
</tag_cloud>
</div>
is that correct?
and how i will activate the tag from admin?
Do i need to to click Activate top 10
or click Create Tag Categories?
<div class="cats_list">
Tags:<br>
<tag_cloud order=alphabet>
<a href="/tag/<!--TAG_NAME-->/"><font size='<!--TAG_RANK-->'><!--TAG_NAME--></font></a>
</tag_cloud>
</div>
is that correct?
and how i will activate the tag from admin?
Do i need to to click Activate top 10
or click Create Tag Categories?
email: dcoderk at yahoo (dot) com
Re: tag clouds
ok I got it
do i need to clear cache to take effect my changes?
because tag still not showing on the main page
do i need to clear cache to take effect my changes?
because tag still not showing on the main page
email: dcoderk at yahoo (dot) com







