Question Regarding Big Import File

Post Reply
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Question Regarding Big Import File

Post by tubeman »

Hi,
I have xvideos dump for videos but the csv file is over 3GB and I only want to import a certain category into the script based on keyword for example "College". Whats the best and fastest way to do this in SCJ. Do I need to change Upload Max Filesize on my server to over 3GB? Please let me know.Thanks.

Regards,
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Question Regarding Big Import File

Post by admin »

I would do something like


cat file.cvs|grep college > new_file


and then just import new_file (as an import set, it's easier this way)
Don't forget to run script update
tubeman
Posts: 534
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:33 am

Re: Question Regarding Big Import File

Post by tubeman »

Thanks alot, that really helped.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Question Regarding Big Import File

Post by admin »

NP
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply