I have defined a a Set in "Gallery Import Wizard".
Then I have defined a keyword e.g. cumshot In "Group Settings"->"Filter Keywords" of my new group that is used in "Gallery Import Wizard".
Now I see that I have imported all galleries without keyword cumshot.
Is this the wrong position to filter import?
Or what did I do wrong to filter Sets in "Gallery Import Wizard"?
Tube Import
Re: Tube Import
Just to make sure I got you
Do you expect that all galleries added to that group should have a copy of filter keywords ?
Do you expect that all galleries added to that group should have a copy of filter keywords ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: Tube Import
A copy of filter keywords? What do you mean?
I would like to import only galleries with the matching filter keyword.
The import of galleries is not matched against "Group Settings"->"Filter Keywords" ?
I would not have all galleries from import, only matching Tags or Keyword in Title.
I would like to import only galleries with the matching filter keyword.
The import of galleries is not matched against "Group Settings"->"Filter Keywords" ?
I would not have all galleries from import, only matching Tags or Keyword in Title.
Re: Tube Import
Ok
Give me an example plz
like a gallery with description ... was added using filter keywords ... and got into a group ... where the keywords are ...
Give me an example plz
like a gallery with description ... was added using filter keywords ... and got into a group ... where the keywords are ...
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: Tube Import
Let me try to explain my example:
- tube import from xHamster
- feed export link from xHamster containing category Teens
- defining of import set (here I can not set filter keywords)
- defining group Cumming Teens
- this new set should be imported to this group, but not all Teen videos. I want to import only videos that containing cum in tags.
Where do I have to set this keyword filter for a group?
- tube import from xHamster
- feed export link from xHamster containing category Teens
- defining of import set (here I can not set filter keywords)
- defining group Cumming Teens
- this new set should be imported to this group, but not all Teen videos. I want to import only videos that containing cum in tags.
Where do I have to set this keyword filter for a group?
Re: Tube Import
If you'd like to import using filter keywords - you should select filter keywords as a group when you import galleries.
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: Tube Import
Do you mean setting "Filter Keywords" in Group Settings of ID x?
I tried following:
TubeImport->Import Galleries->No
TubeImport->Filter Keywords->cum
All galleries were imported from the IMPORT SET.
Second try:
TubeImport->Import Galleries->Yes
TubeImport->Filter Keywords->cum
TubeImport->Tubes, comma separated->xhamster.com
Now galleries with cum were imported. But I have to use your TubeImport instead of IMPORT SET.
What did I wrong to filter?
I tried following:
TubeImport->Import Galleries->No
TubeImport->Filter Keywords->cum
All galleries were imported from the IMPORT SET.
Second try:
TubeImport->Import Galleries->Yes
TubeImport->Filter Keywords->cum
TubeImport->Tubes, comma separated->xhamster.com
Now galleries with cum were imported. But I have to use your TubeImport instead of IMPORT SET.
What did I wrong to filter?
Re: Tube Import
When you import galleries there's a field called 'groups' - you should set it to "filter keywords"
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: Tube Import
Do you mean in "IMPORT SET" setting "Group"->"Based on filter keywords(beta)"?
Please could you explain it a little bit?
With this option I can not decide in what category the import should go?
Please could you explain it a little bit?
With this option I can not decide in what category the import should go?
Re: Tube Import
Right
or I don't understand what you want to do.
You want to set a group but to use filter keywords at the same time ..
or I don't understand what you want to do.
You want to set a group but to use filter keywords at the same time ..
Don't forget to run script update







