Tube import

Post Reply
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Tube import

Post by erosmembers »

I have done a tube import with your build in function.
I see import from e.g. porntelecast.com with source url
http://www.porntelecast.com/movies/3905 ... n_fucking/

I can not see this page.
So what did I wrong? Or did I import old movies?

Please could you tell me, what Tube sites are available for import?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Tube import

Post by admin »

it says
Error Number: 1064

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

SELECT * FROM `mdl_channels` WHERE id=(SELECT cid FROM mdl_sets WHERE id =)

Filename: models/Movies_model.php

Line Number: 108
so it means an error at their site and there's nothing you could do about it.
Don't forget to run script update
erosmembers
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm

Re: Tube import

Post by erosmembers »

But their site the domain is working.
So why do I get this import data from you?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Tube import

Post by admin »

You should refer this error to their support.
There's nothing I can do about it.
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply