Please could you help me to find following setting in SCJ:
URL: domain/?search=xxx
If user search, then he is redirected to start page first time.
If user search again, then he get his search page.
If I reload the search url, then I will see result.
If I reload again the search url, then I will see start page.
And so on.
I can not find this setting, it seems that every second reload shows homepage instead of search result.
users's search
Re: users's search
There's no settings like you've described
"If user search, then he is redirected to start page first time."
are you sure?
can you give more details with http headers ?
"If user search, then he is redirected to start page first time."
are you sure?
can you give more details with http headers ?
Don't forget to run script update
-
erosmembers
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:41 pm
Re: users's search
/var/home/user/domain/www/scj/tube/index.php
/var/home/user/domain/www/index1.php
index1.php contains:
<?php
$_GET['force_template'] = 'index';
include('scj/tube/index.php');
?>
/var/home/user/domain/www/index1.php
index1.php contains:
<?php
$_GET['force_template'] = 'index';
include('scj/tube/index.php');
?>
Re: users's search
Thats why every second page for each user will be generated using that template.
You can point your search form right to /scj/tube/index.php to avoid page rotation from cjpages
You can point your search form right to /scj/tube/index.php to avoid page rotation from cjpages
Don't forget to run script update







