Upgrating php to 5.5

Post Reply
Kelevra
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Upgrating php to 5.5

Post by Kelevra »

I am upgrating my php from 5.2 to 5.5... How can I do this without losing all my data or I need a fresh installation?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Upgrating php to 5.5

Post by admin »

Updating PHP binary won't affect mysql data in any way.
Don't forget to run script update
Kelevra
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Re: Upgrating php to 5.5

Post by Kelevra »

I mean the script will show some errors after that right? need to be reencoded for use with new PHP right? do i need a fresh installation for that?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Upgrating php to 5.5

Post by admin »

What errors ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply