Filter Keywords

happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Filter Keywords

Post by happydg »

Hello,

1) In filter keywords you say:

”“ if you want to find 2 words together , for example “word1 word2” will work in this case word1 word2 zzzz, but won't for word1 zzz word2, as in this case those 2 words are not together.

I notice it works with ”“, but will it also work with "" ?

2) Also i want to do mass editing via excel so one word in filter keywords will also get "". Will it work?

For example:

"Amateur"|"Home Made" in filter keywords of a group.

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by admin »

1. do you want to use another " ? Or I didn't get you question ?

2. yes, it should work.
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by happydg »

1) ”“ and "" aren't the same carachters. I would like to know if i use "", will it work?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by admin »

You need the one with code 22
What's the point to use another quotes ?
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by happydg »

I'm switching from tags to groups. I mass added groups with filter keywords. I have 30k galleries. For example, tags anal have about 4000 galleries but groups anal have only 90 galleries.

Tags white list synonyms is the same as groups filter keywords. In Anal filters keywords i have: "Assfucking"|"Buttfucking".

I'm wondering if i should also add Anal? So filter keywords would be: "Anal"|"Assfucking"|"Buttfucking"?

Thank you.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by admin »

Did you click reassign groups ?
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by happydg »

I mass added groups with filter keywords.

I went to Rotation - Specials and clicked on Reset Thumbs Categories and Init Tube Categories.

Should i do something else?
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by admin »

No, did you check the log ? does it say that galleries have been processed ?
Don't forget to run script update
happydg
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by happydg »

It says: ReSet Categories - Done. Also groups gals numbers haven't been updated for more than 2 hours so i guess it's done. That's why i'm wondering if i should add the group name in the filter keywords also.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Filter Keywords

Post by admin »

Ok, so what keywords and what gallery description that has been not assigned to that group ?
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply