Move full images to different server
Move full images to different server
I have an image site using custom galleries. I want to move the full images to a different server but keep current thumb rotation stats. How do I do this?
Re: Move full images to different server
1. copy\move scj/thumbs folder to a new server
2. rotation - settings - alt host set it to newserver.com
that's it.
2. rotation - settings - alt host set it to newserver.com
that's it.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Move full images to different server
Where do I edit full images?
Re: Move full images to different server
Full images of a custom gallery ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Move full images to different server
List thumb - edit gallery link
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Move full images to different server
Again not talking about thumbs here but the full images. How do I edit and replace the full image.
Re: Move full images to different server
There's no way to edit it
Nobody ever asked about it.
Why do you need it ?
Nobody ever asked about it.
Why do you need it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Move full images to different server
To replace it with a better quality image while maintaining thumbs for rotation. Also would like to switch to hotlink instead of self host. Seems like a basic feature to be able to reupload an image. Why not add the field to replace main image in "mass edit"?
Re: Move full images to different server
You can simply regrab a gallery with new options (hotlink images) and that's it.
Don't forget to run script update







