Hello,
when I enable nginx cache the traffic in is no longer counted properly.
The clicks seem to be counted fine though.
Is there a way to count traffic in properly while having nginx cache enabled?
Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
Maybe using javascript but not sure how.
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
You can disable nginx cache for this site for example ..
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
Good one
)
I asked because I need nginx cache enabled.
Can I somehow include the SCJ tracking in pages via javascript or something that is not cached by nginx ?
I asked because I need nginx cache enabled.
Can I somehow include the SCJ tracking in pages via javascript or something that is not cached by nginx ?
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
What's the point to cache those pages if Smartcj caches it ?
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
For some reason, the load drops significantly when enabling nginx cache. (using Redis)
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
Try w\o redis plz
I saw some issues with redis previously which were fixed by updating redis.
So if the load drops with a regular (file) cache - then there's a problem with redis.
I saw some issues with redis previously which were fixed by updating redis.
So if the load drops with a regular (file) cache - then there's a problem with redis.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
Basically I should switch to Couchbase (from Redis) ?
Re: Counting traffic properly while using nginx cache.
You can also try that.
What we need is to compare results.
What we need is to compare results.
Don't forget to run script update







