I would like to be able to add an age verification file, based on php, something like enter.php. I would like to add it to places like this:
domain.com/enter.php
domain.com/sunny-leone/enter.php
or any other elements of the url. What would be the best way to do it, and would I need any rewrite rules?
Thanks.
How to add an age verification file?
Re: How to add an age verification file?
Just add a regular file and that's ok.
No need to add rewrites or make it complicated in any way.
No need to add rewrites or make it complicated in any way.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: How to add an age verification file?
Based on the answer, the best way to go is to upload enter.php file to the root of the domain... Is this correct. And with this, domain.com/enter.php will work, but what would I do with pages like domain.com/model-name/enter.php. They will be already based on a rewrite rule, based on the answer to one of the previous questions. So, would I need to create a new rewrite rule for this too?
So, in general
a) upload enter.php to the root of the domain
b) work on rewrite rules
Would this be correct?
So, in general
a) upload enter.php to the root of the domain
b) work on rewrite rules
Would this be correct?
Re: How to add an age verification file?
Yes, if you'd like to have that enter.php for every model then to add a rewrite rule would be the best idea.
Don't forget to run script update







