Traffic Sell

Post Reply
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Traffic Sell

Post by DanS2 »

If a click is redirected to traffic sell, is the prod still added to the trade the click was coming from?
This is for 2.1 version.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Traffic Sell

Post by admin »

Yes
Don't forget to run script update
DanS2
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:42 pm

Re: Traffic Sell

Post by DanS2 »

I am asking, because if I set 100% traffic sell, all trades drop to 0 clicks 0%.
I think it is not being counted for the trades.
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 38004
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am

Re: Traffic Sell

Post by admin »

Out to trade will be 0% - yes
total prod should greater then 0
Don't forget to run script update
Post Reply