Is there an english documentation how to set it up?
I only find russian in the wiki.
Multilingual
Re: Multilingual
I'll write a description in English and let you know
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Multilingual
http://smartcj.com/wiki/doku.php?id=multilingual_sites
Take a look here plz if you have any questions.
Take a look here plz if you have any questions.
Don't forget to run script update
Re: Multilingual
Thank you!
I am a little hestitant, since it is like a new slave for every language.
If I have 6 sites and 10 languages, its like having 60 slaves.
Would need a super server for that..
I am a little hestitant, since it is like a new slave for every language.
If I have 6 sites and 10 languages, its like having 60 slaves.
Would need a super server for that..
Re: Multilingual
Well, not 100% the same.
Anyway you can create 1 multilingual, then second and so on and stop when you see that a server is loaded.
Anyway you can create 1 multilingual, then second and so on and stop when you see that a server is loaded.
Don't forget to run script update







